Known for plain weaving, jute hessian cloth is the eco-friendly finer quality fabric made wholly of jute with a single warp and weft interwoven which is lighter in weight than traditional sacking cloth. Available as plain, treated (rot proof) custom-printed, dyed or bleached; packed in squares and rolls.
Width: 22 to 80 inch
Weight: 5 to 14 Oz per Sq. yd
Color: Natural, Semi-brite, Full-brite, Bleached, and Dyed
Packing: 700-2000 Yards per Iron bound bale or in roll of 100 yards.
- Lights hessian cloth (CBC) is used as carpet backing and often made into big bags for packaging other fibers.
- It is sometimes laminated with PP Resins Jute Fabrics for making shopping bags.
- Used mainly to make Hessian bags, agro based industries for packing tobacco, tea, coffee, sugar, flour, potatoes, onions, wool, wheat, grains, rice, pulses, sands etc.
- Used to make Sand bags for military and construction projects
- Hessian cloth 40″-7oz/40″, 9×8 porter and shots, plain, 2000 yards per iron bound bale. 1×20′ FCL = 42 bales.
- Hessian cloth 40″-10oz/40″, 11×12 porter and shots, plain, 2000 yards per iron bound bale. 1×20′ FCL = 32 bales.
- Hessian cloth 45″-9oz/45″, 9×10 porter and shots, plain, 1000 yards per iron bound bale. 1×20′ FCL = 60 bales.
- Hessian cloth 45″-11oz/45″, 11×12 porter and shots, plain, 1000 yards per iron bound bale. 1×20′ FCL = 50 bales